Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I just want to achieve my goals

And it is quite challenging, and i love it that it is not that easy. I don't know what to expect from my future path, i don't know what challenges and obstacles i will face, but i will pass through them, little by little. I know how it is hard to start doing something big, but if  the problem or a task is broken down into medium complexity tasks, and then these into small tasks, then it is way easier to start. What does it take to do something, 5 minute consuming?  I mean it is just 5 minute, everybody can do that.
Today i was listening to one of the presentations from TED, and i liked one expression from their talks, small details rule the world. And one more from Sherlock Holmes, "Only small details matter".
I will fight for implementing my dreams into reality, no matter how much of time i will have to sacrifice, and it is not sacrificing, it is gaining experience. And for the last, being busy for me is the best medicine against depression and everything associated with it.
Don't worry, while you keep breathing never give up, never give up, never give up!
PS, i am so happy and unhappy at the same time that i can't play Diablo 3, i would waste so much time! I know i shouldn't..)


No comments:

Post a Comment